(HuMa) is a non-governmental organisation that focuses on programs and activities on efforts to strengthen the rights of local communities/indigenous peoples over their natural resources through legal education, law-reform or advocating in policies, documenting conflicts and the spread of information through the production of books, bulletins, websites, films, and posters. Currently, HuMa working in various regions in Indonesia and in cooperation with a number of partners in the region.
HuMa was looking for a new or experienced candidate to sit in the position of Financial Manager with full-time work schemes for 1 (one) year with, and experiment in the first 6 (six) months. Performance during the trial period will be taken into consideration to determine a contract extension.
The responsibility and the main task is:
- Develop a planning budget per program and institutional knowledge, and five years.
- Manage the entire budget of the programs and institutions.
- Prepare financial statements better to progress uptake of the budget of the program, as well as the annual financial statements.
- To prepare and facilitate the implementation of program funds and institutional audit.
- Calculate and resolve tax PPH Board and staff (PPH 21).
- Develop HuMa standards of financial management in accordance with accounting standards as well as non-profit agencies to support effective implementation of the program.
- Lead and supervise the financial staff.
Qualification requirements (minimum):
- Bachelor degree (S1).
- Have leadership and able to work in a team.
- Experience as a financial manager at a minimal profit institutions in 5 years.
- Experience in managing multi donor funds and programs, preferably with expertise in managing EU funds.
- Understand the tax regulation in Indonesia.
- Understand the institution’s financial audit procedures.
- Being able to set the program’s financial strategy.
- Mastering the system of financial accounting program SANGO or QuickBooks.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Able to work under pressure job target.
Application and CV should be addressed to Institutional HuMa, and give two referrals. Received no later than August 18, 2016.